We went for the fillings of my 5 year old son, he was very scared as it was his first dentist experience. Thanks to Tuba and Sema Hanım, they tried to convince my son for about 1.5 hours. I would like to thank them for being so patient and selfless. We were very satisfied.
Unleash the Power of Mesotherapy
Say Goodbye to Skin Imperfections!
End Imperfections on Your Skin!
The answers to all your questions about mesotherapy are here!
You can fill out our contact form for detailed information and appointment registration.
End Imperfections on Your Skin!
Our Successful Treatment and Happy Smiles
A very successful clinic. Normally, I don’t think to write a comment about the places I get service. But I wanted to be aware of those who are looking for this type of service. Ms. Asli and Songul are very successful. So do other members of the team. I recommend 💫
I took my 12 year old daughter by chance. Thankfully, our paths crossed with Tugba Hodja, first he made a temporary filling, took us for 3 months, and then with great patience he pulled my daughter’s hard tooth. Thank you very much.
What is Mesotherapy?
A New Breath to Skin Beauty
Mesotherapy is a procedure performed by injecting certain substances under the skin. The procedure is applied to the dermis, which is the middle layer under the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. In this area, many substances used for purposes such as skin rejuvenation, removal of cellulite and prevention of hair loss are injected.
The substances used in mesotherapy applications are generally natural substances such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and hyaluronic acid. Giving these substances to the skin provides the vitamin, mineral and moisture balance that the skin needs. It also helps tighten and rejuvenate the skin by increasing the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
How is Mesotherapy Applied?
With Dent Ümitköy's Experienced Team!
Mesotherapy application differs according to the problem on the skin and the substance to be injected. Before the procedure, the skin is cleaned and sterilized. Then, the substance to be injected is injected under the skin with fine needles. The procedure gives a feeling of pain, but the feeling of pain is minimized by using anesthetic creams.
Mesotherapy application takes about 30-45 minutes and slight redness and swelling can be seen on the skin. These symptoms pass within a few hours. After the mesotherapy application, the person can continue his daily activities.
What are the Advantages of Mesotherapy?
In addition to being a cosmetic procedure used in many areas, mesotherapy also has many advantages. These advantages are as follows:
In Which Situations Is Mesotherapy Applied?
- Signs of Aging on the Skin: Mesotherapy reduces the signs of aging of the skin. Injected substances provide moisture balance of the skin and increase collagen production, making the skin look tighter and younger.
- Hair Loss: Mesotherapy offers a solution to the problem of hair loss. Injected substances provide nourishment to the hair follicles and help the hair to grow healthier and stronger.
- Cellulite: Mesotherapy is effective in removing cellulite. Injected substances reduce the fat cells in the cellulite area, making the skin appear smoother.
- Stains and Pimples: Mesotherapy also offers solutions to blemishes and acne problems. Injected substances help regulate skin color and reduce acne scars.
- Under-Eye Bruises: Mesotherapy also offers a solution to dark circles under the eyes. Injected substances help reduce bruises by increasing the blood circulation in the custody.
Dudak Dolgusu hakkında bilgi almak ve randevu talep etmek için bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
What Should Be Considered After Mesotherapy?
After the mesotherapy procedure, slight redness and swelling may be seen on the skin. These symptoms pass within a few hours. After the procedure, some points that people should pay attention to are:
- Keeping the Skin Clean: It is important to keep the skin clean after mesotherapy. A suitable cleanser should be used to avoid skin irritation.
- Protection from Sun Rays: After mesotherapy, the skin becomes sensitive. Therefore, it is important to be protected from the sun’s rays. Using sunscreen prevents skin damage.
- No Make-Up: It is recommended not to wear make-up for a few days after mesotherapy. Make-up should be avoided in order for the skin to rest and heal.
- Not Exercising: It is recommended not to exercise for a few days after mesotherapy. Exercising can increase skin swelling.