Dentistry and aesthetics is the field of dentistry that ensures that individuals have aesthetically impressive teeth and jaw structures and are healthy. The philosophy of aesthetic dentistry can be expressed as providing the most natural tooth alignment possible in the mouth and raising this alignment to the highest standards.
In addition to different techniques in dentistry and aesthetic method, technology is frequently used. After evaluating the mouth, jaw and face structure of the person who wants aesthetic teeth, a natural and ideal image is designed in the computer environment.
Dentistry and Aesthetic Practices
Dentistry practices are quite advanced today. In the field of aesthetics, applications are made by combining several branches of dentistry. The main purpose here is to make a person’s smile more beautiful, better or to solve the problems in their teeth.
People may have different requests. For example, some people may want longer teeth, some middle-aged individuals complain about the wrinkles of their lips and therefore want lip support. Therefore, the physician prepares wax teeth for the patient, tries it in the mouth and sets the design of the smile by arranging the wax teeth. Then, these teeth are read one by one in the computer environment and teeth that cannot be distinguished from the natural real tooth without metal support are prepared and these teeth are properly adhered to the person’s face. At the end of this application, the self-confidence of the person will increase.
Aesthetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that improves the shape, color, placement, size, general health and function of your smile. Aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, which has the aim of creating the perfect smile, is different from each other. While cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of your smile, aesthetic dentistry aims for a better appearance with functionality and oral health.
There are several dental problems that can make you feel self-conscious and lower your self-esteem, such as chipped teeth, receding gums, discolored teeth, misshapen teeth or unwanted spaces between your teeth. With the help of today’s technology, dentists have more than enough talents and skills to help you have a healthy and bright smile.
If you’ve had the “Hollywood Smile” in cosmetic dentistry, you’ve got a perfect-looking smile and pearly white and gorgeous teeth. If you are considering an aesthetic dentistry treatment, you will have a natural-looking smile that matches the color and shape of your original tooth.
You can contact us about aesthetic dentistry treatments.
What Does Aesthetic Dentist Do?
Aesthetic dentistry applications; It brings together treatments such as bonding, teeth whitening, laminated teeth, zirconium teeth, implants, pink aesthetics and porcelain coatings, and as a result creates an aesthetic smile design.
- Zirconium Teeth: It is a dental coating material without metal support. Being metal-free helps to achieve a more natural and aesthetic appearance. It is much lighter than metal-supported coatings and easily adapts to the mouth tissue. Average lifespan is 7 years. However, this period may vary depending on the person’s regular oral and dental care and the quality of the application.
- Laminated Teeth: They are leaf-shaped porcelains that are adhered to the front surfaces of the teeth. It is preferred in cases where it is not necessary to cover the entire tooth. With the laminate veneer, simple crowding in the teeth and stains on the tooth surface can be removed. In order to get a successful result, it must be applied by experienced physicians.
- Bonding: A healthy and aesthetic smile is aimed. It is one of the most frequently used methods in aesthetic dentistry. In the bonding application, no abrasion is applied to the tooth. Composite filling suitable for the color of the natural tooth is hardened and adhered to the tooth. Thanks to this procedure, the defective appearance of the teeth is removed and the person can have a brand new and aesthetic smile.
- Porcelain veneer: It is a type of metal-supported dental veneer. Porcelain rests on the metal substructure. The application, which is also called denture or veneer tooth among the people, is applied in cases where tooth loss or dental aesthetics disappears. The biggest advantage of the application is that it allows to save decayed, worn or broken teeth even though they have a solid root.
- Teeth whitening: It is the most common aesthetic dental procedure. Whitening is a safe procedure that is effective for most patients.
- Implant: It is a surgical application in which tooth deficiencies are completed with solutions closest to the natural tooth.